Friday, April 22, 2011

Life in Birmingham

Hmmm.. I have been staying in Birmingham, UK for exactly a week.. I want to share some of my life details in Birmingham.

Every morning I walk to work with my Ipod and it takes about 30mins to reach my workplace.. I am trying to get used to the walking distance because I need to carry a backpack which having my laptop and charger inside, also I am wearing a couple of layers because of the cold weather.. So I need extra strength for that.. =) However, even if the weather is cold but after 30mins of walking, when I reached my office - I sweat.. LOL

Most of the time I had sandwich for lunch and my colleagues always brought their own lunch box to eat.. So far there are only the 3 of us in the office.. They are being nice to me.. =) Everyday I make coffee in the office - from there I learn how to use a coffee machine.. hahaha.. and I love making coffee.. =P I will get a coffee machine one day..

Here is a photo of what I cooked for dinner yesterday. hehehe. It is called - Chicken with baked potatoes and mushroom. It does not taste really good. =P but, I will try to improve the taste next time.



After work, when I reached home I will have my dinner and try to watch some TVB drama at the same time. Currently I am watching a drama series called Only You. It's all about how to plan a wedding and relationships between human which includes - Family, Friends and Lover. It shows a lot of beautiful wedding gown. I wish I could wear it one day. LOL

So basically that's how my daily life in Birmingham. Tomorrow is Easter Day - one of the Bank Holidays in UK, I got day off. =) Hope everyone have a good weekend ahead.

1 comment:

  1. lemonade the chicken with oyster source maybe? Panfried it or grill it hehe..

    ReplyDelete